Let’s Go Play House Rules
The team at Let’s Go Play supervise the play equipment to help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience,
they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre,
Let’s Go Play cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, who must remain within the building at all times. Let’s Go Play does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times, by both children and adults.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- No food or drink items are allowed on any of the play equipment. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited.
- Balls or other objects must not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting, bullying, abusive, aggressive, or any type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards Let’s Go Play Staff, management, or other members of the public, from either children or adults, will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Management reserve the right to enforce total bans.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc, must be conducted in either the toilets or designated baby change room. Please ensure all nappies are placed in the correct bin provided.
- No food or drinks can be consumed in the centre, unless purchased from the Cafe. However, it is permitted to bring food and drink for babies under 1 year. Abuse of this rule, will result in you being asked to leave.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- Children and adults are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeve shirts on the play equipment, to minimise risk of personal injury, clothes should be tucked in at all times.
- Clothes with ropes, cords, studs and zips should not be worn in the play area.
- For their safety, we ask that you ensure your children do not climb the slides, or play in front of the slide exits.
- Only children who are under 4’10” or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- All Accidents to be reported to a member of staff, so it can be logged.
- All Spillages to be reported to a member of staff.